Artificial Intelligence, like other digital transformations, have been commemorated in the field of customer experience for many years. However, it’s now the rage and this technology has been touching the sky. Today, the AI technology with its potential to mimic the human interactions have been so widely embraced by both the customers and brands that there’s no denying the fact that the AI in customer experience marriage will definitely work.
Sounds indigestible? Have a doubt? Check these statistics:
Despite this, if you are still wondering what is the role of AI in customer experience, this article will be a good read for you.
Here, I will share some of the significant ways the technology is helping brands to deliver exemplary customer experience and drive higher revenue.
So, without further ado, let’s jump into the role of AI in improving the customer experience.
Ways AI is Enhancing the Customer Experience
- AI Caters the Customer Needs 24 x 7 - AI machines and apps, unlike the human customer support team, remain available 24 x 7, which gives the customers the freedom to ask for any query or support anytime. They need not struggle to contact in the working hours of the brand, which implies higher customer experience.
- AI Reduces Waiting Time - In the form of Chatbots and Virtual assistants, the technology empowers the brand to respond to multiple customer support request at the same time. This approach has cut down the waiting time and helped the brand to satisfy the needs of multiple customers in real-time, which has gradually resulted in improving the customer experience.
- AI Simplifies Data Management - Artificial Intelligence also plays a pivotal role in market research. It gathers and stores a heap of the market and customer-centric data in real-time, and thus makes it easier for you to revamp your marketing strategies as per the need of the hour.
- AI Encourages Personalization - AI personalizes the customer experience in the way otherwise wouldn’t have been possible. The technology empowers brands to gain the deeper insight about customers from their interaction with your brand, as well as on other platforms, such that it streamlines their everyday tasks and thus, ensures higher AI shopping experience with a collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
- AI acts as a Forecasting Crystal Ball - Artificial Intelligence keeps an eye on the changing market trends and customer behavioral patterns. Based on the insights gained, it predicts the future expectations of the customers and provides you with unique, personalized, and effective measures to adopt for enhancing the customer experience. And this way, enables you to offer customers the feeling of being understood and valued, preventing them from exiting your platform, and thus, upgrading your ROI.
- AI Boosts Product Discovery - Unlike the traditional methods, AI technology enables the customers to search and find any product in different ways. The technology lets them search for a particular product/service by text search, visual search, related product discovery, recommendations, and other such ways, which eases the path to discover the desired product and eventually, improve customer experience. Besides, the AI-based mobile apps and chatbots also suggest products to them and deliver a pleasant experience.
- AI Fosters Business Growth - With a customer-centric research approach, the Artificial Intelligence provides the brands with massive data recorded from different sources and helps them understand the customer expectations. It brings them effective strategies they need to begin with, which many times result in the advent of a new product. In other words, it makes you familiar with the customer pain points and encourages you to launch the products that could improve their experience.
- AI Maintains Your Brand Reputation - AI’s role in maintaining your brand reputation also has a positive influence on the customer experience. The technology, by working with the Omni channel approach, improves your market presence, which makes it easier for users to get in touch with you via different means. Therefore, a newer opportunity to cater to their needs in a unique manner and provide them with an exquisite customer experience.
As you can see from the aforementioned pointers, Artificial Intelligence renders you an opportunity to understand and respond to your customers’ expectations, and thus deliver impressive customer experience to them. It provides you with the power to cater to their needs in an unforgettable and share-worthy way.
However, incorporating the Artificial Intelligence into your business is not an easy task. Various challenges lie in the process of evaluating when, why, and how to employ Artificial intelligence in their processes to improve the customer experience and the ROI generated. So, it is advisable to consult with a reputed AI app development company and build the right AI experience.
By Bhupinder Kour
About the author
Holding a Bachelor’s degree in Technology and two years of work experience in a mobile app development company, Bhupinder is focused on making technology digestible to all. Being someone who stays updated with the latest tech trends, she’s always armed to write and spread the knowledge. When not found writing, you will find her answering on Quora while sipping coffee.