Customer insight, data & analytics have become an integral part of customer experience. With constantly rising customer expectations and an increasing demand for a quicker service, more channel choice and a highly personalised interaction, the only way you can achieve all three of these and ensure you’re providing an excellent CX is by truly knowing your customers.
In The Big Book of Customer Insight, Data & Analytics, CX Network looks look at the rapid way the industry has accelerated in recent years and how these changes have impacted upon customer experience strategies across the globe. There hasn’t only been a rise in speed and technology but also complexity, and organisations have to constantly adapt and evolve to keep up with new companies disrupting the market.
How do you stay on top of these changes? And how do you make the most of the data available at your fingertips, ensuring it is turned into useful information that can drive change within the business?
Topics covered within the report include
- Trends and challenges within customer insight, data & analytics
- The changing customer insight landscape
- Brands that excel at utilising customer insight, data & analytics for CX
- New measurement metrics to capture customer date
- From big data to predictive analytics
- Using insight for segmentation and personalisation
- The importance of data privacy to build customer trust
- What changing data protection laws mean for global customer insight professionals
- The future of customer insight, data & analytics
- Practical advice and learnings, including a case studies, CX TALKs, top tips and interviews
- And much more
Based on research carried out with industry leaders from the likes of BBC Worldwide, The Walt Disney Company, Bang & Olufsen, Spotify, EE, QVC, Financial Ombudsman Service, and many more, CX Network provides you with the ultimate guide to utilising customer insight, data & analytics to excel at customer experience.
Join to download your copy >
About the CX Network
CX Network is an online resources portal for customer experience, service, insight digital and marketing leaders and provides value-rich content to its members. It’s free to join and benefits include:
- Access to expertly produced market reports, CX TALK videos, white papers, interviews with industry leaders, case studies, podcasts and more
- A weekly newsletters with a round up of the latest content
- Exclusive invitations and offers to attend our global customer experience events
Networking opportunities with an extensive community of CX decision-makers