With the dawn of each new year, it is fashionable to develop a list of resolutions. As a leader, what can you give your employees in 2013 to help them be more innovative? Drew Boyd outlines 10 gifts you can give them to help them unlock their latent capabilities and help you to achieve your innovation objectives this year.
Drew Boyd’s 2013 resolutions for innovation leaders include the following:
- Hope in the face of continuing challenges
- Voice to ensure that the ideas of employees are heard and honored
- Accountability and recognition for helping to improve the organization’s innovation initiatives
- Skills and training to help them innovate more effectively
- A culture that supports the creation of new ideas and the implementation of them
What gifts will you give the people who work for your organization to help them be more innovative in 2013?
Read full article » www.innovationinpractice.com/innovation…