As innovation continues to evolve, innovation champions are progressively becoming more open in their efforts to discover new ideas and turn them into innovative products and processes.
Our 4th Annual Open Innovation Summit will showcase new initiatives from companies that are taking a lead role the open innovation movement. In 2011, we heard from 40+ corporate executives including:
- Terry Barnhart, Sr. Director, Global R&D, Pfizer
- Linda Beltz, Director, Technology Partnerships, Weyerhaueser
- Tom Esselman, Breakthrough Exploration Leader, Hallmark Cards
- Navin Kunde, Partnerships Leader, The Clorox Co.
- Moises Norena, Director, Global Innovation, Whirlpool
- Chris Thoen, Managing Director, Global Open Innovation, Procter & Gamble
Discount for IM Readers!
Receive 15% off the standard price or 20% off the early bird price for this conference with the code HUN249
Please visit the World Research Group website for more information and registration.