TII’s unique skills development course for the technology transfer and innovation support professions will take place this September from 10th to 14th in the Polish city of Cracow. The programme line-up at our 2012 summer school consists of 5 self-contained workshops, including 3 completely new sessions:
- From Idea to Business Creation – Evaluating the Real Potential, delivered by Raphaël Cohen (CH)
- 2.0 Approaches for International Collaboration and Technology Transfer, delivered by Salvador Pastor (E)
- Making the Business Case for Technology Opportunities, delivered by Max Nielsen (DK)
- Business Models for Commercialising IPR, delivered by Robert Goodfellow (UK)
- Open Innovation/Innovation Management, delivered by Arjan de Bruin (NL)
The full programme and registration form may be found on the TII website.