The European Open Innovation Summit, the only conference in Europe focused exclusively on open innovation (OI), will address key issues and uncover latest developments in efforts to utilize ideas from external groups when developing new products. This unique event will provide successful strategies for effectively collaborating with innovators outside of your group and offer solutions to the current challenges surrounding OI. The two-day Summit will consist of informative case studies and interactive panel discussions led by leaders in OI. Some of the topics that will be on the agenda include:
- Centralized vs. decentralized organizational structures
- Social media and its influence on OI
- Cloud computing
- Protecting and enforcing IP
- Increasing innovation despite financial crisis
- Developing successful partnerships
- Adapting innovative tools and methodologies to fit your needs
- Leveraging technology through services and licensing
- Issues surrounding ownership
- Confidentiality and its impact on OI
- Using OI to hire talent
- Designing the right platform for innovation
Discount for IM Readers!
Receive 15% off the standard price or 20% off the early bird price for this conference with the code EFB994
Please visit the website for more information and registration.