Due to pipelines diminishing, patents running out and increasing development costs, the pharmaceutical industry is being pressured to re-design their business models and look at new ways to replenish their product pipelines. Companies are now looking to co-evolve through the introduction of innovative ideas supplied externally through different organisations. Building these networks of strategic partners enables companies to combine the best internal and external expertise which aid in faster development times, ultimately leading to maximum return on R&D investment.
This 2nd annual marcus evans conference will examine the best practices of open innovation; how to build successful partnerships, improve your ability to redesign business models of innovation and the key benefits of crowd sourcing, all to enhance the successful adoption of open innovation.
Attendees will be provided with extensive, invaluable knowledge on how to overcome the main challenges surrounding open innovation including intellectual property and cultural change. You will understand how to foster new relationships that will carry the industry forward, enter new markets and expand knowledge boundaries to stay successful and competitive.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference will enable you to
- Evaluate and improve your ability to redesign your business model for innovation; with agility and responsiveness to change
- Understand the best practices of crowd sourcing
- Gain insight into how to manage intellectual property efficiently to reduce risk
- Examine how to build trust in external relationships
- Learn how to develop cultural change and build relationships to access innovation and expert talent
- Identify whether open innovation is applicable to smaller companies and how to apply the best practices of management
- Assess new approaches to foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking in pharma research and development
For more information and registration please visit marcusevans.com