In addition to our online magazine and feature articles, we have recently launched the InnovationManagementForum.com to provide a platform and channel of communication exclusively dedicated to innovation management, where colleagues from around the world can engage. You can interact with like-minded and as a member you can invite others to participate in your discussions.
There are two options:
- You can either choose to start or follow an open discussion that will be open to all interested parties.
- Or you can start a closed group of your own. Closed groups give you the opportunity to keep the content confidential for yourself and the persons you choose to invite.
Here are some ideas about how the forum can be utilized for discussions open to all or to a selected group of people:
- Start a discussion about a project, the latest research, publication or conference.
- Analyze real examples and ask fellow practitioners for their opinion or help to find a solution to a problem.
- Ask questions and reflect on the implementation process of the knowledge learned in the InnovationManagement articles.
- Give and receive practical advice and comments about a theory, process or innovative technique.
Through open and constructive dialogue you can increase learning and comprehension regarding the vast range of concepts and processes involved in the international innovation management community. Why not start by taking the opportunity to discuss a set of proposed fundamental principles for innovation, provided in an article by Heinz Essman, contributing editor from South Africa.